Monday, September 1, 2008 @ 1:11 AM
Long day out there today! Went shopping for des n tat bday presents. Got to admit that guy's present is much more difficult to get than a gal's one!! Spent more than 2hrs before wee n i decide to get them a cake instead. LoLX.
Met up with the guys at Bugis and headed to the KTV opposite Bugis. Quite a nice place, cos we can have steamboat n sing at the same time. hehe.
I guess all of us were so into the singing and had fun. More fun coming up after tat ordered 3 jugs of beer. haha. It was like... so high la!!! I swear i wun take so many pics if i haven drink any! And. . . the lee wei siang actually forget to take with him the box of choco. we bought for him-.-"Grrr~~
Guess the pics of the ktv session can tell u more!!! I SWEAR WE TOOK DAMN LOTS OF PICS!
(Photos not in order)






