Friday, April 4, 2008 @ 9:14 PM
Lunch-ed with Kelly with a slight fever this late morning at Hg Mall... I noe sick ppl should be staying at home, but I'M HUNGRY~~ Haha...
Walked around the mall and when we got into Bluez, there's juz a voice telling mie to get the bag I wanted so much, even though I'm trying to save $$ now... So I spent $28.90 on the bag...
Okie, I admit I feel abit heartache after that... lol
Head-ed down to Compass Point. Went around CP looking juz for a silver shiny eyeliner-.-"
Wonder why izzit so difficult juz to find that eyeliner~ None of the shops like Missha or Guardian has it !!! Maybe I should get someone to fly to Taiwan and get it for mie^^ Muahaha...
Settled at StarBucks, ordered a Iced White Chocolate Moccha and shared with Kelly. Kel called all the gals in our class but none can meet up with her. Sad class with the pathetic 4 gals onli -.-
Then went Mos Burger to fill up my stomach^.^
I headed back home as I'm meeting Kenson while Kelly bus-ed to Expo for the Popular fair. Reached home around 4pm+.. Kenson reached at 430pm+... took mie to the nearest clinic and back home after that. Wanted to go other places but I have a tuition at 7pm, so both of us stayed at home til 645pm when I'm supposed to go for tuition.
Tmw's meeting with Da Jie & Er Jie... Haven decide where we're going to meet up... lol...
Feeling so sleepy after taking the medicines~~ Can't stand it anymore... Got to go take a nap first...
So... c'ya guys...
Btw..
Happie Birthday, Joyce~






