MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, My thoughts
You can't hide L.O.V.E
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1804441955919307258?origin\x3dhttp://sharenyap90.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 19, 2008 @ 12:03 AM

Went back to skol for Maths Remedial, 10am-12pm. Met up with Kelly on bus 72 and went skol together. Super hungry on bus, so bought a Iced Milo before heading skol.
On bus 23, I saw this old lady with no money in her ez-link card... board the bus, scanned card, the machine went 'beep beep beep' and she had to go down the bus :( I dun feel anything at first, but when I saw her walking alone along the road, I find it quite saddening:( Why is the bus driver so not compassionate AT ALL??? For once, juz let the old lady take a free bus ride!!! -.-''

Ok.. shall stop talking about the bus driver... and get back to the maths thingy....

For the 1st time ever I see the lecture hall full of ppl coming for lec! Haha... everybody's rushing le^^ Then, I saw the idiot Course Manager-.-" Saying he came to check how many ppl are from IFC... ask the IFC peeps to raise their hands.. onli 1 raised up.. then he used his kuku voice and say:'So there is onli 1 IFC students...blah blah blah.... I'm sure there is more than 60!'
So spoil my mood for the day la!!!! Idiot CM... Better dun let mie see him AGAIN for the rest of the days in TP!!!!!

The maths lecturer was quite good, went thru the main exam paper... and told us wad to focus on and wad are the things we should take note of during the exams.... And today was the 1st time I hear a teacher telling a student:'For supp paper, U get 90 is a P onli... U get 50, u also get a P... so U need not get 6/6 for a qns... A 5/6 will be good enough!' Lolz... 1st time a teacher is asking us not to get the full marks! Hahah...

Ended the remedial by 12pm, Kelly and I went free-access lab to print her timetable for her supp while I print out past yrs supp paper.... So, tmw... not going out le.. Gonna stay at home and do my maths paper. I'm quite confident I'll pass my Maths!! LoL...

Went Sim Lim Sq. with Kelly and her friend Yew Hock... Joe was already there.. I went there to buy a 2GB thunbdrive @ $19.90 , Yew Hock bought a PSP for $300++ ... Stayed there for quite a long time til I feel so sleepy... Hehehe... Then went to take bus 80 home, while walking pass the Bugis St, went to look for Joyce. Talk for a while then headed home.

Reached home at ard 5pm+ and fell asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow..... Slept til 11pm and was waken up by my sister and mum... asking mie to get up to celebrate my sister belated bday.... The cake wasn't nice... haha...

Gonna have the maths paper on Thurs and OOP on next Monday... Wow la... OOP, still cant understand the sort() thingy well... but nvm, shall concentrate on my maths 1st...