Saturday, January 26, 2008 @ 10:54 PM
Woke up early in the morning at 9am plus, prepared everything and went Hg Mall to meet Chener. Took my Popular uniforms to return, and I can only get my cheque 2 weeks after-.-""
Went to Cafe Cartel' for our lunch and the first funny event of the day happens here. I ordered a set of Black Pepper Beef Rib, and thinking tt it will be a small portion, I ordered another piece of Blueberry Cheesecake. Then while eating half of the cheesecake, my main course came. Me and Chener were shocked to see that my Black Pepper set was a huge one!! -.-''
I can't finish the main course and also left over some cheesecake! Haha! I can onli say, this main course will be excellent for 2 people or above to share! The lunch was on Chener but I paid for the unfinished Beef Rib.
Wanted to go Suntec City to shop for Chener's CNY clothes, second funny part was here.
I remember that bus 107 will reach Suntec, so we took 107. However, the bus juz drived past Suntec without stopping! LOL, knowing something was wrong, we went to ask the bus driver. He said this bus will not reach Suntec City at this point of time! We immediately got down of the bus, and WALKED all the way back to Suntec! What an adventurous day for us!!! HAHAHAHA
We took alot of pictures an the way, like tourists! After mins and mins of walk, we finally reach our destination. Haha. The moral of this story is to tell us, never take the wrong bus!
We started our shopping spree and Chener was looking for her dress anxiously. When we reached a small shop called 'Bella Kini', a dress caught her eyes. But that was expensive, $39.90! Thus we decided to look around first before she actually buy that. We went into the Gardian to look at some stuffs. I saw this box of eyeshadow, similar with the one at Hg Mall! But it was onli selling at $10. I immediately bought it without any hesitation! LOL. Then, I also bought a new set of foundation! Hehe. Quite tired after some shopping, went to Mac at Marina Sq. to rest for a while. We both ordered Mocha Frappie and some twister fries while Chener got herself 'cup corns'.
Continue our shopping spree after some rest. Chener decided to get herself that dress and spent $39.90 like tt! She was so happy with her tt dress!
There's a new shop called Cotton-On at Suntec, so I went there to take a look. I saw this design of cardigan tt I like very much and bought it, without hesitation again! 2 for $30!!! Bought a grey and a black one! Spent too much today le, so have to stop here le. haha
Went on shopping for a while before heading home. Took MRT with Chener til Jurong East and changed to bus 51 from the interchange there. That was a BIG mistake! I had to stick my butt on the seat for 2 long hrs before I reached home!!! OMG!! That was the longest journey tt I had ever experience!!! Butt is still hurting, HAHAHAHAHA.
OK, got to stop here. Very tired today, Monday's gonna have Telesys Quiz, tmw have to chiong le. SAD!!!

The cheesecake left-over...
The huge set of Beef Rib!!!
The place where we 'got lost' !!
*Yummie...*






