MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

My blog, My thoughts
You can't hide L.O.V.E
<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1804441955919307258?origin\x3dhttp://sharenyap90.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, January 17, 2008 @ 10:50 PM

Did not went to skol on Wed, overslept and since it was OOP, so... just forget about it. Went to SengKang Polyclinic, together with Kelly and Joseph there. My DiDi was doing an operation... for his toe!! LOL LOL LOL
He came out with a big big bandage and can't even stuff his feet into his slippers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... I noe i'm bad laughing at him, or..... maybe I should say I'm laughing at his toe!!
LOL, and maybe for the price of laughing at him... I paid $12+ for the consultation fee!!! So ex. right... next time can't anyhow take MC liao!!

Went to skol with a super duper cramp today, feel like dying! Ask Chener and Wee for Panadol but it doesn't really works. And one thing... Chener had her revenge while I'm taking the Panadol!!! She should know what I mean ^^ The pain's killing me... I can't do anything during Web App!!! So sorry guys.. I din do much today for the project... Tmw.. ok^^
Feeling much better after a break, I bought a bottle of mineral which is really warm.Haha, dunno why right, but tt bottle of warm mineral really helps alot.By end of skol, at least I have more energy... ^^


Today's realli boring at skol, Web App, EMaths2 then Netfund... So sianz... Worst of all, I'm gonna have lab test next next week, 2nd grp 2-3pm and my grp onli have 2 ppl, INCLUDING me!!! -.-
Took bus 87 home together with Kelly, Joe and Des. Kana laugh by them say I can't drive in future -.-
Nvm, I dun wanna drive at all... Haha.
Wanted to go eat with the usual 2, but dun feel like eating outside, so went home to eat my Home Brand noodles. LOL. Slept from 6 til 10+... feeling so energetic now, cramp also better liao^^

YEAH!! Tmw going to meet up with my 'long lost' Er jiejie for lunch... Looking forward!!!